|Terms and Conditions
- The owner of this website is Grayson Thermal Systems whose registered name and address is Grayson Automotive Services Ltd., 1 Wharf Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2DX (‘Grayson’, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’). Registration number 1223712.
- Your contract for purchases made through the site is with Grayson, and you undertake that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- By placing an order through the site you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. Minors under 18 can only purchase from our site with prior consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Grayson until we confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched to you by confirmation email. This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by Grayson of your offer to buy goods from Grayson or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Grayson (whether or not your receive that email).
- If an error is discovered in the price of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to your receipt of the confirmation email, we will cancel and refund your order.
- You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that email can be used as a long distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via email satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
- Your confirmation email will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- The confirmatory email will contain a link to these terms and conditions and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 50 below from time to time.
- You must check the details on your confirmatory email are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive emails from Grayson. We recommend you add us to your ‘safe sender’ list and check that your security software doesn’t block emails from us.
- Payment can be made by use of credit or debit card. We accept payments with VISA, VISA DEBIT, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, SOLO, MAESTRO, and ELECTRON. We also accept payments via PAYPAL. You can also pay via CHEQUE. If paying through CHEQUE you agree that items will not be dispatched until we have received your method of payment and it has cleared into our account. This can take up to 7 days upon receipt.
- If using our telephone service, methods of payment are different. The sales consultant will advise you of these methods before you agree to purchase.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Grayson for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the method of payment you are using is your own, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your email address and password and shall only use the site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If your password is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
- If there are any changes to the details you provided, it is your responsibility to inform Grayson as soon as possible.
- All purchases are non-transferable
Right to Cancel Unwanted Items
- You may cancel the contract at anytime but no later than 7 working days after the day you received the product. You can do this by:
i. sending the notice of cancellation by email ensuring that you quote your name, address, and order reference number; or
ii. where you have already received the goods, following our returns authorisation procedure - by contacting Grayson by email or phone. We will provide you with a returns number along with details on how and where to send your item. Wrap the item securely and include the original invoice along with your returns number. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage rendering the item unsellable, we will be forced to charge you the complete price of the item.
- We will refund you via your method of payment once we have received and processed the item as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of notice of cancellation. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Grayson or if you fail to return the goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods.
DAMAGED, INCORRECTLY SENT, INCORRECTLY ADVERTISED ITEMS
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Grayson shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting Grayson by email or phone. We will email you a returns number along with details on how and where to send your item. Please notify Grayson of the problem in writing as soon as possible and within 28 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
i. You are responsible for checking the condition of your goods before acceptance of them. We will not accept damaged returns once they have exchanged hands between yourself and the carrier. If someone else is accepting the goods on your behalf, it is your responsibility to notify them of this clause.
ii. If you live outside of mainland United Kingdom, you will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Grayson or if you fail to return the goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods.
- Grayson products are warranted against material and manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months or 100,000 miles from date of fitment – whichever is reached first.
- The Grayson standard warranty will be invalidated if the product is misused or has been operated in a manner deemed outside its designed specification.
- Warranty covers Grayson manufactured or supplied parts. Warranty is limited to the cost of the faulty item.
- You should inspect the item on the vehicle and diagnose if you believe the product has failed during the warranty period.
- When a product is returned under warranty, it will be tested by Grayson’s warranty department. In the case where a misdiagnosis has occurred and NO FAULT IS FOUND with the component when tested, warranty will be rejected and the unit will be returned to the customer.
- Warranty does not apply to defects which are the consequence of:
i. misuse or incorrect treatment
ii. accidental damage
iii. negligence by the end use
iv. excessive internal or external corrosion
v. excessive system over pressure
vi. incorrect application of the product
vii. customer specified third party components
viii. any product modified or altered from original design
- We will not accept the below associated costs when dealing with warranty claims:
i. labour charges
ii. logistics costs for return
iii. out of service compensation
iv. hire of replacement vehicles
v. overseas import or taxation duty
vi. stocking charges
vii. administrative costs
viii. express carriage charges
ix. loss of coolant or consumables
- Claims shall be generated by contacting the Grayson Warranty Department.
- Except in respect of fraud, death, or personal injury caused by our negligence, all liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with use of our website, or reliance upon the contents of this website is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Grayson does not accept any liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Grayson will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
- Grayson does not accept liability for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products purchased from Grayson when not using the products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this website and the materials contained in it are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any liability for losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website or your reliance upon the contents of this website including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from ‘hacking’ or otherwise.
· 10% off
- All price matching is at the discretion of Grayson and is subject to change at any time. Match price must include competitor’s applicable shipping, handling and sales tax charges. Our price guarantee does not apply to competitor's bonus offers, free offers, auction websites, non-retail (wholesale) websites, private sales, special orders, typographical errors, clearance sales, liquidation sales, mail-in rebate offers, or where a service commitment is included in the transaction. Internet competitor offers must include shipping and handling charges as the basis for comparison. Additionally, we must be able to verify that it is the exact same product in brand-new condition.
- The promotion is open to all users of the site. It is only available on single items and radiators only.
- Grayson can withdraw this offer at any time.
PROCESSING OF ORDERS/ DELIVERY
- Grayson debits credit and debit cards on the day of order. Cheques will be processed as soon as we receive them. It may take up to 7 days for cheques to clear into our account.
- Grayson aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock items’ on the next working day after your payment has been confirmed. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Grayson are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock. If your item is out of stock we will give you the option of whether to wait for it to become available or cancel your order.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in your order confirmation.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Grayson advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.
- For deliveries before a UK bank holiday, we recommend you order in advance. To find out the UK bank holiday dates you can look at www.ukbankholidaydates.co.uk. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by 16th December. During holiday periods, we will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders on the next working day after your payment has been confirmed, however we cannot guarantee delivery as the post may be delayed in your area.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- In these terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the site, Grayson reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Grayson and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Grayson and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We will seek criminal action if:
i. you fail to make any payment to us when due;
ii. you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
iii. when requested by us to do so you fail to provide us, within a reasonable time, with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
iv. we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site.
- Grayson may amend these terms from time to time, and place the new version on the site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the site. Your continued use of the site following Grayson’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the site.
- These terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Grayson and you relating to your purchase. We advise that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Grayson. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Grayson. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.